Shows and Exhibits
- Avalon Ballroom, 6185 Arapahoe Rd, Boulder, CO 80303
Solo Show: “Nine Photographs of Birds”
This exhibit will hang for several months, starting May 4th, 2018.
Please stop by at your leisure. The images are along a hallway around the first corner as you enter from the main entrance.
- Louisville Library, Louisville, CO, for the month of June, 2018, as part of Louisville Art Association’s “Art in Public Places”
- Dana Music, Louisville, CO, for the months of March and April, 2018, as part of Louisville Art Association’s “Art in Public Places”
- “Impressions of Nature”, Group show, with images by the Colorado Nature Camera Club, Frasier Meadows, Boulder, CO 80303
Four of my images were displayed. Ran through December, 2017
- “Inspired by Nature”, Juried Group Show, by Front Range Wildlife Photographers. Lakewood Cultural Center, CO 80226.
Four of my images were displayed.
- “The Wildlife Experience”, sponsored by Mile High Wildlife Photo Club (MHWPC) in Denver, CO
Top 10 winners. One of my images was therefore hung at CU Denver South Campus for 3 months in 2017.
- Cafe Aion, Solo Show, 1235 Pennsylvania Ave, Boulder, CO 80302, March – April, 2017
- Boulder Meadows Library, Group Show, Boulder, CO, May-July, 2017
- July 10th, 2017: Gold Medal -The Peregrine Fund Raptors At Risk 2017 Raptors Plus Division Photo Contest
Photo: “Barn Owl Landing” — http://www.judiphotography.com/project/1061/
- July 1, 2017: Top 100, Nature Conservancy’s 2017 Photo Contest
Website: https://www.nature.org/photos-and-video/photography/photo-contest/ (scroll down the page to see photo)
- 2015: Winner, Droll Yankees Birdspotter Contest by Cornell Labs, People’s Choice
Prize: Bird Feeder, mug, bag, prestige
Photo: “Sparring Flickers” — http://yourshot.nationalgeographic.com/photos/9049246/